The week of Halloween is one of the most festive times! For those little ghosts and goblins, it is a great time to dress up in a wonderful character! Here are a few tips that will ensure not only a fun costume but a safe costume!
Here are some great tips to ensure a safe and wonderful Halloween costume!
1. Wear flame retardant costumes.
2. Hem your costumes so you or those little ghosts don’t trip and fall.
3. Avoid cumbersome masks. Use make-up instead. If a mask will be worn, make sure there is great opportunity for great vision!
4. Wear comfortable, practical shoes.
5. Don’t carry fake swords, guns, knives or similar accessories that look authentic. Make sure they’re flexible and cannot harm anyone.
6. Purchase or make costumes that are light, bright and clearly visible to motorists while trick or treating.
7. Children should carry flashlights to see and be seen.
8. Tie hats and scarves securely to prevent them from slipping over children’s eyes and obstructing vision.
and finally, use common sense when thinking of that costume and venturing out to a party or for trick or treating! Some before hand planning can ensure a great Halloween!
Where To Next?
-Be a “V VIP Member” to earn points toward winning great prizes!
-Find out which Concerts & Events V 101.9 will be at this month!
-Check out the Hottest Photo Galleries of R&B Artists and Concerts!