I was just excitedly informed by my ecstatic intern that someone from an iconic late 80’s – early 90’s TV show has filled out the paperwork they need to be a part of the coming election!
YUP! It’s ROSEANNE BARR!
I caught the story on the E! Online website and it seems that Ms. Barr has filled out all of the necessary paperwork to run for President under the Green Party!
Barr tweeted that, “If ppl will merely do as I tell them to do just this one time, I promise everything will get a lot better quickly4 the majority. #nutn2lose.”
Well, hell, you go girl! I am sure that my intern Morgan will be jammin to the the Roseanne theme song every day until the word is in on whether or not she makes it past the preliminary. For those of you who don’t remember it, fret not, I’ve posted it here. Jam on, Holiday out.
<p style=”text-align:center;”><strong>Read More On LIVE105.com:</strong></p>
- NBC Renews ‘The Good Place’ For a Third Season
- Chief Hopper From ‘Stranger Things’ Dances to Rock and Roll Favorites: Watch
- Restaurant Chains That Are Open For Thanksgiving
- San Jose And San Francisco Top The List Of Highest Income Needed To Buy A Home
- $8 San Francisco Giants Tickets On Sale Now
- Mrs. Fields To Give Away Free Chocolate Chip Cookies