Other than its state prison, the town of Wasco, California is not a well-known one.
Nestled in the San Joaquin valley, the city is a pretty quiet one, especially relative to nearby Bakersfield which is known for its high rape and theft rates.
Still, Wasco is unassuming.
Until this week. Recently, random, terrifyingly dressed clowns have been appearing around Wasco during the late hours, carrying balloons, and lurking near public areas.
Naturally, the town is a bit terrified, but still, some have managed to snap some pictures:
Haha I have to admit this Wasco Clown is freakin genius. pic.twitter.com/KHPhQDSNPO
— Sol⚡️ (@ThisSolHasSet_) October 7, 2014
Just thought you all should know I’m not the only one out there
Head to News 10 in Wasco to see images of the clowns.
- Playlist: Aaron Axelsen’s Hella Spooky Halloween Radio Special
- LeBron James Dresses As ‘Pennywise’ For Halloween
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 10.31.17
- Neil Patrick Harris And Family Win At Halloween … Again
- Watch Steph Curry Ride Around Oracle Arena On a Tricycle as ‘Jigsaw’
- Facts About Candy Corn For National Candy Corn Day