As The Verge reported, U2 hosted a facebook Q&A where they were asked about their new album,
One commenter asked if the band could refrain from having anymore of their albums automatically downloaded on to people’s iTunes accounts and Bono responded:
“Oops … I’m sorry about that,” he says. “I had this beautiful idea. Might have gotten carried away with ourselves. Artists are prone to that thing. A drop of megalomania, a touch of generosity, a dash of self-promotion, and deep fear that these songs that we poured our life into over the last few years might not be heard. There’s a lot of noise out there. I guess, we got a little noisy ourselves to get through it.”
More than 81 million people have listened to at least part of the album since the promotion began last month.
- Linkin Park Win American Music Award – Then Get Kicked Out
- David Bowie ‘Labyrinth’ Character Gets A POP! Figure
- Panic! at the Disco Announce New Live Album ‘All My Friends We’re Glorious’
- Live 105 And MetroPCS Rock N Roll Santa!
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 11.20.17
- Museum Of Ice Cream San Francisco Offering Tickets For Small Business Saturday