Wednesdays mean three things:
1) That guy in your office will make the same lame “hump day” joke
2) There’s a new episode of Criminal Minds on TV
3) Kevin Klein Live will give its listeners drugs (prizes subject to change)
Today’s Name That Narcotic featured a man who put so many chemicals in his system on the weekend, he was still out of control when he tried to drive on Monday. A multi vehicle accident, fist fight, stolen cop car, and attempted escape by foot all highlight this crazy story.
This morning we also heard from listener, Nikki. She won our Vance Joy contest a few months ago and had the Aussie singer perform at the school where she works. Turns out, she’s kept in contact with Vance ever since that appearance and even hand delivered a painting to him before a recent show!
Think that’s a lot? Well today’s Half-Off podcast also covers:
- Kevin’s lawsuit finally coming to a close
- The San Francisco mayoral election
- Kurt Cobain’s famous MTV Unplugged cardigan
- A game of Mashtags with the bands playing our Not So Silent Night
- And more…